VEITHsymposium: An Encyclopedia of Vascular Education
Let's Learn Together!
Click on the links below to view videos from VEITHsymposium:
- Frank J. Veith, MD discusses VEITH TV, VEITHsymposium and more!
- Will TCAR replace Carotid Endarectomy.
- Frank J. Veith, MD, Juan Parodi, MD and Enrico Ascher, MD enlighten us on how the endovascular revolution began and how far it has come.
- Nicholas J.W. Cheshire, MD and Andrew W. Bradbury, MD, FRCSEd discuss the NICE Guidelines.
- A hot topic at VEITHsymposium, experts discuss where we stand on TCAR today.
Expert Testimonials and Meeting Highlights
- VEITHsymposium International Associate Faculty Program (A great educational investment). Enrico Ascher, MD.
- Kenneth Ouriel, MD, MBA Dr. Ouriel talks about medical devices and clinical trials.
- Lowell S. Kabnick, MD, RPhS, FACS, FACPh presents his views on the Venous Sessions.
- Wayne W. Zhang, MD views on the successful relationship between VEITHsymposium and China's Vascular Surgery leadership and practicing vascular surgeons.
- Alan M. Dietzek, MD, RPVI, FACS highlights presentations discussed regarding an independent American Board of Vascular Surgery.
- Manuel V. Mendez, MD, Registered VEITHsymposium Attendee shares what he found most interesting at the 2019 VEITHsymposium that has motivated him to change the way he treats patients with CLI.
- Marc L. Schermerhorn, MD provides an update on several presentations surrounding TCAR.
- Larry A. Scher, MD speaks about the hemodialysis session held every year at VEITHsymposium and highlights from this year’s meeting.
- Michael R. Jaff, DO offers his thoughts on the pulmonary embolism sessions held at VEITHsymposium.
- Peter A. Schneider, MD: Paclitaxel controversies and more!
- Daniel G. Clair, MD: Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Michael C. Stoner, MD: Renders views regarding the NICE Guidelines.
- Jose I. Almeida, MD, FACS, RPVI, RVT: Provides insight on the venous sessions.
- Sherif A.H. Sultan, MD, PhD, FRCS, EBQS-VASC states "No perfect stent."