Click on the link below to access an upcoming VEITHsymposium Webinar. Registration is required to join the Webinar:
Click on the link below to access a previous VEITHsymposium Webinar. Registration is required to view the Webinar:
- September 25, 2020, 12:00pm EDT - 1 hr, 15 minutes - Frontiers of Limb Salvage: Management of Pedal Artery Occlusive Disease
- September 11, 2020, 1 Hr, 15 minutes - New Guidelines in the Management of Venous Disesases
- August 28, 2020, 1 Hr, 15 minutes - THE TCAR EVOLUTION: What Is It & Should Every Vascular Surgeon Have This In Their Armamentarium?
- August 14, 2020, 1 hour - The Challenging Aortic Neck
- July 10, 2020, 1 hour - Critical Issues in the Treatment of Severe Lower Limb Ischemia: Update on the Paclitaxel Controversy and Strategies to Salvage the Desert Foot
- June 9, 2020, 45 minutes - Vascular Complications of COVID-19